Equipment/Logistics Assistants are needed to help the Logistics staff. Volunteers will:
- Display a positive image of Cardinal Hill by demonstrating courteous behavior toward patients, visitors, other volunteers and employees
- Assist with taking patient equipment to specific units
- Assist with cleaning equipment
- Assist with breaking down wheelchairs
- Deliver packages/mail to units/departments
Equipment/Logistics Assistants must be at least 14 years of age. Must be able to lift, push, or pull 50 pounds; must be able to sit, walk and stand extensively. May be exposed to blood, body tissues and fluids, dust, and toxins.
All volunteers must attend a general volunteer orientation as well as a Logistics department specific orientation and training.
Adequate conversational English is required in order that the individual be able to take direction from management, understand how to complete job tasks, communicate adequately with patients and co-workers as necessary, understand and follow safety guidelines and understand the employee handbook and all hospital policies.
Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital
- 2050 Versailles Road Lexington, KY 40504
- 800.233.3260 | 859.254.5701
- Maps & Directions »