Cardinal Hill Hospital Opens Three New Pools
Written by Mary Beth Cline | Monday, 07 May 2012 14:20 Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 October 2012 11:42 by Mary Beth Cline
Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital has opened three new pools for our patients in the new wing of our hospital located at 2050 Versailles Road.
The three pools are designed to meet the needs of our patients:
• The Therapeutic Pool is at kept at 95 degrees
• A larger pool averages between 86-88 degrees
• The third pool is a resistance swim pool
The pools can be accessed by a variety of different ways:
• lift chair
• zero entry ramp
There is a lifeguard on duty
The pools are located on the ground floor of the new wing. They are located in the same area as the Cardinal Hill Pain Institute and our Outpatient Clinic.
A calendar of classes will be coming out soon!
Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Unit
- at Cardinal Hill
- Rehabilitation Hospital
- 2050 Versailles Road Lexington, KY 40504
- 800.233.3260 | 859.254.5701
- Maps & Directions »