Cardinal Hill Announces Visiting Restrictions
In order to reduce the spread of seasonal influenza and other contagious illnesses, Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital has established visitor restrictions to keep patients, staff, and visitors safe:
• No visitors under the age of 18
• No visitors with flu like or cold symptoms
• Only 2 visitors in a patient’s room at a time
• Visitors may be given masks or other protective clothing for use when visiting
• Compassionate visitation exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis
These changes are aligned with the current community standard in relation to the widespread flu outbreak. We appreciate your cooperation.
For additional information, contact Samantha Richardson at (859) 246-8801.