Center of Learning Meeting Room Requirements for External Speakers
(Hospital must benefit overall from activity of the group)
Room Fees for Profit Groups:
Fees will be based on the size and number of conference rooms reserved and the status of the group making the request
Please allow at least a half hour for setup of equipment to resolve any technical issues that may arise
The following audiovisual equipment is available in all conference rooms at no cost:
- LCD Projector
- Slide Projector
- Overhead Projector
- DVD/VCR Player
- Wireless Microphone
- Gateway Laptops (available upon request)
- CD/DVD/USB/Floppy Disk capabilities
Outside laptops and audiovisual equipment are allowed in conference rooms, however, equipment may not be compatible with the Hospital’s technology system. CD or floppy disk backup is encouraged in the event Center of Learning laptops must be used.
Conference Room Requirements:
- Room setup details must be received at least 5 days in advance of the function.
- Temperature in conference rooms vary – please be prepared for changing temperatures
Food and drink services are available through Cardinal Hill’s Food and Nutritional Services department. For more information regarding theses services, please contact Sandra Bellows at (859) 367-7189 or email
Outside food and drink are allowed.
- Minimal copying services are available
- All rooms are wheelchair accessible
- As we are a part of Rehabilitation Hospital services, please be aware of patients and family members in the vicinity during your participation