Outpatient Services - Food Adversion Group
Who is this for?
- Children with have an aversion to certain foods
- Children who eat fewer than 20 foods
- Children with poor weight gain
- If family meals are a “battle”Who facilitates this program?
- A Speech-Language Pathologist or an Occupational Therapist will evaluate your child
What are the strategies used?
- A Structured routine for food interaction
- Teaching the social experience of food with peers
- Reinforcement for positive food behaviors
- Teaching children about the physical/sensory properties of food
What are the expected outcomes?
- Children will willingly accept and taste new foods
- Parents will understand the use of positive and negative reinforcement
- Family meals are no longer a “battle”
- Parents will understand how to implement feeding strategies at home
Funny, Booty, Britches Bicycle Tour
You can be the change of tomorrow and help other children who cannot afford Hippotherapy. Please see flyer for additional ...
UK Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 25th Annual Research Day
Keynote Speaker – Dr. Steven Cohen 12pm-1pmDirector of Medical Education, Pain Management Division, Johns Hopkins School ...
2013 Charity Shoot Cancelled
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Cardinal Hill Sporting Clays Charity Shoot scheduled this Saturday, May 18, will be postponed ...
Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital awarded Three-Year CARF accreditation.
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) has awarded Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital a Three-Year ...
2012-2013 Hill on Wheels Schedule
The 2012-2013 Hill on Wheels Season Schedule is on our Athletic and Recreation page. Check out the schedule for this year ...